Tuesday, December 6, 2011

so much...

Sometimes I really just like college. There are some things that I don't like. There are some things that I feel very "eh" about. But, every so often, I feel this overwhelming need to just yell to all of the world, "COLLEGE IS AWESOME! GO COLLEGE!"

There are just so many different opportunities that happen when you're in college. That you won't get any other time.

Prime example: Going to the Board of Trustees dinner last week. I got the chance to sit with our new president and his wife. He is hilarious; a very dry sense of humor. And she is just the most precious person ever. We chatted for a long time about her dog, Zoe. So cute! When else am I going to have the opportunity to do that!?

We talked about what's working at Butler, but also what we want to see changed. The night was so full of potential. Potential for what the new president is going to do. Potential for all of the changes that can happen. Just straight up potential. Which is probably one of my favorite things in the world.

Tonight is another night of potential. North Central Young Life's CAMP SIGN UP PARTY! Woo!

I can feel it. It's going to be another great week with another wonderful group of girls. And I just love all of the excitement of who can go and who we are trying to get to sign up.


All of these girls. Plus more. I can't wait.

So much potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment