Friday, January 20, 2012

days go by

    It's been too long that I've been gone from the blogging world. But, sometimes a break is what is needed. A chance to step back and do something different. Christmas break was great, as was the beginning of second semester. But, it's hard to get back into the swing of things. Just like it was hard for me to want to start blogging again. I want to...it's just the act of getting starting that's difficult. It's easier for me to just continue what I've been doing...like inertia. Like laying in my bed and hitting the snooze button for another five times instead of getting up. So, here is the first attempt at getting back in the groove, when all I really want to do is sit here and watch more episodes of Friends. 


Christmas Eve appetizer dinner and lights in the Miller household. 


Brother & Sister! 


Downtown Los Angeles.


Whale watching.


Some beach time and seafood.


Tailgating & the Rose Bowl game. 


And three great final sunsets in Colorado before I headed back to the cold dreariness of January in Indiana. 





Attempt complete. Success questionable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment