Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the man of the madness

So, in case you were living under a stupid rock (ten points for naming that YouTube video...my fav)...Indianapolis is currently the host to the Super Bowl. Which means that millions on millions of people are descending on the city to spend millions and millions of dollars of money. I'm not one of those...I live here...and I'm a poor college kid.

But, still there are benefits. One of the main ones is that there is this hilarious, talented, fairly attractive man who is gracing Butler with his presence all week. His name is Jimmy Fallon. He is the bomb dot com.


This past weekend, I went to his comedy show at Clowes Hall on campus. Which is where I fell in love. He sang songs, interacted with the audience, and imitated other comedians. So great.

Then, he came back on Monday to film some segments for his late nights shows this week. He was in my freshman dorm, people! What!?

My roommate, Meredith, and I may or may not have been standing outside the building trying to see him through the basement windows. We also may or may not have stood around the various entrances for an undetermined amount of time waiting for him to come out. What can we say, we really like Jimmy.

That's him in the basement. Totally normal that we took this picture...

So, he did end up filming things at Butler, which will air on Super Bowl Sunday as a commercial showcasing Indianapolis and Butler. So watch.

Taping a segment at Butler! 

Because in addition to that, you might see my face. I'll be there with my roommates and friends for the taping. COOL! We won tickets in the lottery for Butler students and are going to be a part of the first live taping of his show. It's going to be great.

Read this article about him from today.

And, in case other certain people need incentive to watch his show this week...Tim Tebow is a special guest on his Wednesday show.....

1 comment: