Thursday, June 28, 2012

congraduations jared.

It's the end of an era in the Miller household. The end of being Lambkins. The end of living across the street from school. And the end of a free education (sorry, mom & dad). 

Watching Jared graduate was a bittersweet experience. I have loved watching him grow up over the last  few years. And a big part of who he has become is because of our high school. Jared will testify that I repeated the phrase, "FCHS was SOOOO good to us," probably about twenty times a day for a week straight. I just really loved my high school, my time there, and everything it stands for. 

So, even though the Miller children will no longer walk the halls of Fort Collins High School, we can now head out to the world because of what we learned there. The whole graduation weekend made me feel extremely nostalgic. I may have cried during the Alma Matter song. 

Once a Lambkin, always a Lambkin. 





There were too many failed jumping pictures to count.


Jared apparently really struggles to keep his eyes open during pictures. 




Congratulations graduate...or as those who have already received our diplomas say...

Congraduations. 

1 comment: