Wednesday, December 5, 2012

colle & mcvoy.

I love innovators. I love people who say "What if we...?" I love people who ask questions and aren't afraid to try something new.

Maybe that's why good advertising and fun marketing always catches my eye. Those people always seem to be on the freakin' cutting edge of everything.

The advertising agency, Colle & McVoy, based in Minneapolis, literally fits my definition of cool. Not to mention that they win industry awards left and right and are ranked as one of best places to work. In the country.

Fly me up there, now.


They like to play & ride bikes & work with their dogs sitting next to them. And, they've done some pretty awesome ad campaigns for companies like Caribou Coffee, Cannondale Bicycles, and now Mountain Hardwear. Sick.






Can you tell I'm procrastinating from studying for finals?

No comments:

Post a Comment