Friday, March 8, 2013

ah-rt.

Just a little photo update from your budding, struggling artist here. Over the past few weeks, my photo class has done projects on exposure, depth of field, light, shadow, and color. And, I have frolicked through creepy woods at night, taken pictures of other people's houses, made my friends model for me, carried three lamps around campus, thrown things, broken things, and gotten plenty of weird looks. 

It's all this weird stuff that we've been doing that makes my photo friend, Olivia and I say...

"It's for the ah-rt!" (in a weird sort of French/English/Indian accent)

It's our motto for the semester. Neither of us take the best pictures in our class. There are others who are more artistic and have more experience. But, we're the ones who don't really care if we try something new and it messes up. I can't figure out what I love to photograph and what ways I can creatively do that.  











No comments:

Post a Comment