Friday, October 28, 2011

dedicated to...

My brother, JARED.


And the entire FCHS boys soccer team.

On to the quarter finals. Go get em!

The team all cut their hair in weird ways to celebrate! Cute? I'm thinking..not. 

And also, a tiny bit of mourning for soccer in general. This season will probs mark the last time Jared will play on an official team for awhile. And I'm missing seeing it happen. I'll miss being able to sit on the sidelines in the early morning cold, the sunny afternoons, or the cold evenings on the bleachers. I'll miss seeing my little brother exude confidence out on the field. It's where he's most at home and I love seeing him in the atmosphere. I'll miss asking him questions about how the game went afterwards. "Good......fine.....yep...."


So thank you for the last years of enjoying the game and GOOD LUCK!

1 comment: