Monday, October 24, 2011

my big screen debut!

Sometimes I just really love college. Today is one of those days.

I love how flexible it is. I love that people know that you have class, but that you can rearrange your schedule to do cool things. And you can manage your own time however you want.

So, duh, went to work and class today. But also made time to write some letters to people that mean a lot to mean. And spent some time looking up my potential class schedule for next semester. (Actually one of my true favorite parts of college!)

And then got the chance to be in an Admissions Office video. It's the video that every potential student who comes to visit Butler will see. And I'm in it! COOL!

And all I had to do was rearrange my schedule a little bit. Leave my homework for a little bit later. And then, Ta-Da! There you go.

I'll make sure to let everyone know when my debut is out on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment