Friday, October 21, 2011

yay!!!!!

My best friends..my best of the best of the best friends are thinking of coming out to visit me at Butler next semester. I went to visit some of them at their school at Baylor last year and it was the best weekend ever. Everything was awesome. I loved every second of it.

So, basically I can't wait until I hear confirmation of these beautiful girls coming out to Indiana so we can have the BEST DAY EVER. (I used the word best too much, but this deserves it!)



These girls are the best of the best of the best, sir. And yes, they are as fun in real life as they look in pictures. 

2 comments:

  1. HOLY COW. I'm obsessed with this post (unhealthily). I love you sooo much! Haven't bought my ticket yet but I'm going to probably this weekend :) Skipped the Southwest sale because they're cheap on other airlines. You are the best of the best of the best. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these pictures of us are all too attractive for words. Ellen let's buy our tickets together this weekend, maybe before leadership? But don't worry Abigail, it's totes gonna happen that we come visit. :) Happy Birthday to you, love your best friends.

    ReplyDelete