Saturday, October 1, 2011

the times...they are a-changing...

It's FALL.

YAY..and EW.

I decided that I like fall. Nothing more. I really just like seasons in general. But, if I'm being realistic, I just love the other seasons so much more.

I love summer...when I can call a swim in the lake a "shower." And when I can run around in my swimsuit all day. And when camp is. Because camp is summer on crack..the best part.

I love spring...when flowers start blooming. And I'm sick of being claustrophobic by all of the clothes. And the atmosphere is one of change. And it's March Madness. Go Dawgs.

I love winter...when I get to go back to Colorado and ski. And sled (and hurt myself!). And drink hot cocoa and have cool winter parties with my friends where we dress up and be super fancy.

So I guess I like fall. Not more than any of the other seasons. But I still like it. Because it looks like this....


Pretty. And it's only going to get prettier.

And I can go on walks with Meredith. Which always makes me happy. So thank you Fall for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment