Thursday, March 1, 2012

here comes the sun

Why does sun make everything better??? It was a beautiful, 65 degree, sunny, lay-out-on-your-lawn-and-get-Starbucks-ice-tea kind of day. It's nice when you can meander around outside instead of putting your head down and walking quickly to class.

So, sun is great.

But, so is...

Skyping with friends! The BAT CAVE was reunited last night. The one and only Kendall Douglass is very solely missed here in Indianapolis.


We missed her weird faces. And her weird accents. And her weird comments. Pretty much, just being really weird, as only bats can.


We were REALLY excited to be talking to each other!

In other news, I am now officially a Recruitment Counselor for next school year. Basically, I pretend like I'm not in my sorority so I can counsel all the incoming freshman girls. Basically I think I'm a YoungLife leader for potential freshman sorority girls...why do I frame everything I do through that lens?

No comments:

Post a Comment