Saturday, November 24, 2012

#dreamday2012.

Lately, more than ever, I feel like I have been "flying my freak flag," as Kelle Hampton declares so often. I have been flying it high and proud. It's a beautiful flag, one of many colors, probably with some peace signs and happy faces on it. Whenever my flag goes up, it shouts, "I LOVE LIFE!" It's a flag that goes up at celebrations and good gatherings of friends and spontaneous adventures.

The main reason that I've been so freaky high on life lately is the prospect of my new favorite idea. It's simple in its nature, but I think it's going to change the world. The idea is none other than DREAM DAY. 

My first official DREAM DAY occurred this past week. Here's a little preview of what happened. More on #dreamday2012 and what that actually means at a later date. 


Freak flag is officially unfurled for all to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment