Thursday, February 16, 2012

all you need is love

In honor of Valentine's Day this week, and my art project that I'm currently working on...

Here are two really great things that I'm loving right now.

1. The Starbucks Love Project
      This happened this past December where people all around the world sang together simultaneously. Starbucks broadcasted it live on their website. Their message was to remember something other than the consumerism that fills the holidays.

2. The Playing For Change Project
      Also, so so so great. My grandma and aunt showed me this over the past year. One man started this back in 2005 with a recording of a man on Santa Monica Pier. I love their mission and kind of want this to be my life.


I'm just enjoying perusing the internet looking for people and things that encourage staying connected with the ones you love and pursuing things that matter. It's art homework, so I'm still being productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment