Wednesday, February 22, 2012

taking a break

Sometimes it's wonderful to take a break. When the test is looming around the corner. And there are twelve billion other places where you should be, where people want you to be, where you time would be better spent.

But, sometimes...every once in awhile...a midweek adventure is in store.

This girl...Meredith Schaar...

and this girl...Kodi Colip...


both peer pressured me for about 3 hours to go to a movie with them. They wouldn't let me leave their sight, held my hand, pushed me around, did nice things to bribe me, and pretty much acted as though the world would end if I didn't come join them in the adventure that is a Wednesday night movie.

It's fine. I gave into peer pressure. Cool, Kodi & Meredith. Not like they would've had it any other way.

The adventure was great. The movie started at 7:25pm not 7:45pm, but that's all part of the adventure. We were flexible and can change plans at the snap of a finger. Boom.


Good times, good times. Kodi gave it 3.5/5 stars, Meredith the same, and I gave it 3/5 stars.

Perfect for a Wednesday night adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment