Sunday, January 20, 2013

this relationship needs work.

For some reason, being at home in Colorado and writing don't go hand in hand. My blog and Fort Collins don't really like each other. It's not a good relationship. They try to stay away from each other as much as possible.

But, when I'm back at school in Indy, it's like a long lost love. I can't wait to get back to blogging fast enough.

So, in lieu of a long, long, long post that summarizes every single day of the three weeks I was at home, here's millions of pictures to fill up the space instead.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this is pretty much a novel. So, grab a cup of your beverage of choice and sit down for a nice long read.





























1 comment:

  1. I'm crying. I miss you, best friend. You're the best best friend in all the land. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete