Tuesday, January 29, 2013

let's walk on that moon. or dance.

Most of the girls in my sorority are unofficial groupies of the band, Walk The Moon. A senior was their manager for a few years before they signed with a bigger record company. We could say that she helped "discover them." Mainly because I think that makes us sound important. 

Whenever the band comes into town, we always go. And it's not so much of a concert, as it is a private party for the lovely ladies of Alpha Phi, myself included. This past concert was no different. And, we all know that I love live music. They can rock out and it's always a good dance party. But, they also paint their faces! And so do we! I'm pretty sure I like them more just for this reason. Who doesn't want to paint their face and look tribal? 



No comments:

Post a Comment