Sunday, February 17, 2013

let's get weird.

Let's just celebrate something real quick, okay? My camera, PACO and I have been spending significant amounts of time together this semester. I'm taking more pictures for my Office of Admission job, and also am currently enrolled in ART 303: Photography. What, what.

So every week, PACO and I, along with my trusty art assistant-weird encourager-friend Olivia, head out into the world to take some pics and make some art. And to get weird.

I really don't think there is any other way to be creative. Really. Think about an idea, take a risk, fail, try again, think of something else even weirder. And, it works. Exact quote from my professor...

"It makes me happy to see that you guys are willing to get so weird so early on in the semester." 

Thank you, Gautum Rao my little Indian professor friend, thank you.

Here's a little preview of my first few class assignments. Yes, I took pictures of a Kleenex box. Yes, it's weird. Would you expect any less?












1 comment:

  1. So cool! You and Pac-Daddy doin great things. Can't wait for you to teach me all you know :)

    ReplyDelete