Sunday, October 21, 2012

college life.

Every so often, I feel like a real college student. I usually don't live the college life that is portrayed in the movies. But, every once in awhile. Sometimes, you just have to say it.

"This is sooooo college." 

Homecoming 2012. It was here. And it was the best. After a full week of events & competitions & craziness, we found out that our team, my sorority paired with a fraternity and a residence hall, won various things throughout the week, as well as placing 2nd overall! It was exciting for us. My favorite part of the day was when one of my most beautiful friends won Homecoming Queen. She is one of the sweetest people I know and it was really great to see how happy she was. Congrats Sarah!

Once again, through all of this, I couldn't help but think...only in college.









So, even though this isn't my usual life, it was worth it to spend a day in the life of a typical college student. What could make any Saturday better than plenty of time with friends and feeling free?

1 comment:

  1. So college. You're just the cutest. Also your hair is UNBELIEVABLY LONG!

    ReplyDelete