Saturday, October 27, 2012

insta-life.

I love blogging. And I love words. And I love stories. But, I think, more than any of that, I just really love pictures. A picture is its own story. You can make it up, use your imagination, and think about the possibilities of what was going on when that tiny moment was captured. 

Hence, why I'm OBSESSED with Instagram. Not a new obsession, but definitely a worthy one. At work, my boss and I share the same idea that pictures with filters and fading and borders are the best kind. We've been working on a project where I go and take pictures of Butler, we Insta those beauts, and then turn them into notecards that the office can use as thank yous. Yep, you're right, it's pretty much the most awesome project ever. 










What a beautiful place I live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment