Sunday, October 21, 2012

it's always a good time.

Life has been filled with Young Life recently. And lots of it. From my new position as a Student Staff member for my YL area and helping the new college leaders feel connected to spending time with all of the really great junior girls from NC, it's been a lot to handle. Sometimes I think that it's too much. I feel a little overwhelmed, but then I show up. And then, it's all better. I remember that living a full life is the best life, the life that matters. A life full of joy and friends and laughter and being free. 

This is one of my favorite things that we've done over the past few weeks. It's a promo video for our weekly Club & it runs during homeroom announcements every day at the high school. The kids loved, loved, LOVED making it. And I loved seeing their creative, wild side. 


1 comment: