Thursday, September 6, 2012

i miss dogs

The more I'm away at college, the more I realize that I really, really, REALLY love dogs. Not like in a a creepy, dog lady way. More normal than that.

But, I'm definitely in a place where I could snuggle with any and all dogs that I see. And miss my dog the most out of any member of my family.

Good thing that one of my sorority sisters is illegally keeping a puppy in her apartment on campus. Four months old. Named Jaz. You don't even need a picture to know how cute that is.

Also, good thing that I go to a school where a dog is the mascot. Walking down to turn in some paperwork yesterday afternoon, I casually came upon our two Butler bulldogs. Just playing in their sectioned-off hallway. And by playing, I mean fighting. I had to stop & show them some love.



Blue II and Blue III (also known as Trip) are Butler's pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment