Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a little song never hurt anyone.


This picture makes me happy. When I can walk in the front door of a house on Monday night and see this. Lots of shoes...which means lots of North Central HS friends to hang out with.

And since we had just finished reading the book of Ephesians together, we decided to have a worship night. Oh, was that a good idea!!!!

We sang songs, kids read their favorite Bible verses, and I got to have a post-worship sophomore girl team huddle to talk about our Thanksgiving breaks. And we all know how much I love team huddles! :)



AND this Tuesday was the return of Karaoke night for the NC YL team. The one year anniversary celebration, if you will. We all assemble at the classy establishment of Applebee's, order up a bunch of appetizers, and proceed to take over the restaurant with our awesome singing abilities. It doesn't get any better than that. Except maybe if Ethan was there to serenade us with some Kelly Clarkson. Then the night would have been complete.

And this was all in celebration of our new leader, Jasmine! YAYAYAYAYAY! She's great. And I can't wait to see what God has planned for her at North Central. I would've taken pictures of the new leader placement reveal party, but someone (cough Doug) told me it was too creepy to take a picture of her reaction as she walked through the door.

Yay for Young Life. Yay for community. Yay for fun people who let me stay up way too late before class the next day just to sing some "Sweet Caroline." Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment