Wednesday, November 9, 2011

what i love about right now...

A while ago, one of my favorite blogs posted something great about living a life that is full of gratitude, along with my best friend's blog. One where we don't have to remember to say thank-you. But where we are just so happy with what we have at each moment in our life. The ability to appreciate the everyday wonder that is special.

Because truly, I do believe that life is good. We can always find something that is wonderful.

So, here's what I love about right now...

1. Rewarding myself. 
      I skipped my morning classes today. Because I had huge tests in them on Monday & needed a break from learning about psychology. There's only so much brain neurotransmitters and statistical notation I can take. So, I slept and read some blogs. Good life choices.

2. Writing letters/notes
      I'm pretty sure that this may be my most favorite thing in the world. I love the process of writing my thoughts down on paper and expressing them to people who matter. I'm a firm believer in the wonderful, great feeling that comes from receiving a handwritten note. And so, I'm a happy camper when I sit down to give that gift to both myself and others.



3. Great food at Alpha Phi
      Pizza for lunch. Yum. Apples from the orchard for snack. Yum. And cashew chicken for dinner. Yum. The only thing that would top it is some Huddles or Brics....the night is still young...

4. My Fav Candle
      The Bat Cave is really into candles right now. And so I love it when I get the chance to burn mine when no one else is in the room fighting to burn theirs. We're weird, I know.



5. The Countdown
      ...is at NINE DAYS. I am having trouble focusing on anything that isn't relating to what will happen in nine days. In Colorado. Back home. For over a week. I'm bookmarking all of the crafts I'm going to do. Looking at pictures of mountains. And anxiously thinking of when I will finally get to see my friends, my family, and my lovely puppy dog!



The heart of life really is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment