Monday, April 2, 2012

call me maybe?

Free time is a beautiful thing. Seriously so wonderful. And sometimes I feel like I shouldn't waste it. Like I should be reading for my classes or doing my laundry. But...ew. Gross. I'm allergic to things like that.

I'd much rather spend time shredding a hundred sheets of paper (for an art project, don't worry).

Or skyping for three hours with fun people like Ellen McDermott, one of my best friends in the whole world.


Can't you tell we're best friends....we make the same faces. Weird.

And messing with the photo effects on our computers never gets old. Neither does the wonders of screen sharing or file transferring. Amazing, Apple, simply amazing.



And as promised, this post is dedicated to the Big Mac D herself.

The Seven Things I Like About Ellen...     (sung to the Miley Cyrus song, except I like her, not hate her)

1. she won't say no to a random dance party
2. she can rock the short hair look
3. she likes good music
4. she loves to eat
5. she knows when to lead and when to follow...aka she knows when to let me make her do something stupid and when to tell me i'm being ridiculous
6. she loves her family so well
7. she is great at listening

And, another really great song right now....that won't get out of my head....maybe because I listened to it approximately 14.7 times at work today....


It's just J-Biebs and Selena and all their closet friends making a music video. They're normal people too, okay? And because they do it, it makes it okay for me to do it.

What a much better use of my free time.

3 comments:

  1. I love this sooo much. Almost as much as I love JB in that video (seriously, I'm obsessed and it's creepy). You're the best friend ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. by almost as much as, I mean more than, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to join that conga line. that's totally fine, right? i'm just almost 30.

    ReplyDelete