Wednesday, April 18, 2012

college should always be this fun...

One of my favorite parts of being involved in Greek life at Butler is all of the philanthropy events that we get to participate in. Last week was a packed schedule...three different fraternities had their philanthropy week, meaning there was at least an event a night to try to make it an appearance at. It was SO hard to fit it in when I needed to be studying and reading for my classes.

Not like that's hard. The countdown is at 20 days. Which some would say is 20 days until summer. But I say is 20 more days for me to procrastinate and do fun things in Indianapolis.

Each of the three events was so unique, but so great. Why would I not want to participate?

Event number one, hosted by the men of Lambda Chi Alpha.


Riding a giant teetet totter all week. Seriously giant...at least 15 feet off the ground.


Event number two was Tau Kappa Epsilon's Jumpathon. With trampolines. No pictures. Because I didn't go. But, whenever this fraternity comes up, we all yell, "TKE TKE TKE TKE TKE!" They're funny people.

And event numero tres was put on by my friends over at the Delta Tau Delta. The biggest part was on Friday night...an event called lipsyncs. All of sororities form a dance team, choreograph a dance, and perform on a stage. The girls from my sorority were practicing in January for this. Super competitive, not for people like me who only dance in my car and to make fun of myself. This event was called Trike. Why? Oh, because we ride around on tricycles.


My bff Emily tried to win one of the races.

Pretty much, it's a little weird that we're in college and I get to do this kind of stuff. But, I wouldn't want my college experience to happen any other way.

Trikes, tramps, teeters, oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment